Mrs Vicki Graham
|Telephone:||(61 8) 6304 2100|
|Facsimile:||(61 8) 6304 5002|
Vicki has more than 22 years practical experience in all aspects of the market and social research industry. Her responsibilities within the Survey Research Centre (SRC) include day to day management of the SRC which has a staff of 2 ongoing employees, 4 supervisors and 50 casual interviewers, client liaison relating to field services, preparing quotations, and updating clients on job progress. Her other responsibilities include conducting briefing sessions, maintaining quality control programs in accordance with ISO 20252 Standards and Privacy Act principles. Vicki’s practical involvement in these processes, facilitates the collection of quality data in survey data collection thus fulfilling the requirements and expectations of clients
Vicki is also an associate member of AMSRS (Australian Market and Social Research Society) and represents the SRC by attending AMRSRS events.
- Graduate Diploma in Education, Sydney Teachers College, 1977 .
- Bachelor of Arts, The University of Sydney, 1976 .
Recent Research Grants
- Integrated state-wide survey of recreational fishing Phase 2: boat- and shore based activity , Department of Fisheries WA, Grant, 2015 - 2019, $3,297,050.
- Provision of Survey Data Collection Services to the Department of Health: Influence of Lifestyle Factors on Non-Communicable Disease in Western Australians, Department of Health WA, Tender, 2013 - 2018, $3,449,804.
- Boat -based recreational boat fishing activity in Western Australia: a long term profile, Department of Fisheries WA, Grant, 2011 - 2014, $2,407,195.
- Data Collection: Information Management and Reporting Directorate of Dept Health WA, Department of Health WA, Grant, 2008 - 2013, $3,666,188.
- Childhood Brain Tumours Recruit of Controls, Telethon Kids Institute, Grant, 2008 - 2010, $141,179.
- Find 30 Data Collection for Statewide Physical Activity Campaign, National Heart Foundation, Grant, 2008 - 2010, $126,755.
- Perth Air Quality and Health Study, University of Western Australia, Grant, 2008 - 2009, $47,236.
- Service of a Research Agency to Track Walking Behaviour Attitudes Within the Perth Metro Area, Department of Planning, Grant, 2008 - 2009, $18,182.
- Heart Disease Survey - Caron Molster, Department of Health WA, Grant, 2008, $12,915.
- Royal Perth Hospital Evaluation - Leadership, Department of Health WA, Grant, 2008, $720.
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
- Gunnell, A., Einarsdottir, K., Galvao, D., Joyce, S., Tomlin, S., Graham, V., McIntyre, C., Newton, R., Briffa , T., (2013), Lifestyle factors, medication use and risk for ischaemic heart disease hospitalisation: a longitudinal population-based study. PloS One, 8(10), e77833, United States, DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0077833.