Projects open for enrolment
The ECU Health and Wellness Institute has a number of ongoing research projects which are currently open for patient enrolment. Patients who may be eligible for any of these projects can contact our team for further information on 6304 2329 or at email@example.com.
- Improving sexual health in men with prostate cancer: randomised controlled trial of exercise and psychosexual therapies
- Preventing 'chemo-brain': Can exercise mitigate chemotherapy-induced cognitive impairment in breast cancer patients?
- Safety and efficacy of exercise during adjuvant treatment of high-grade glioma
- Feasibility and efficacy of resistance exercise in cancer patients with bone metastases
- The effect of an exercise intervention in prostate cancer patients initiating androgen suppression therapy