Projects open for enrolment
The ECU Health and Wellness Institute has a number of ongoing research projects which are currently open for patient enrolment. Patients who may be eligible for any of these projects can contact our team for further information on 6304 2329 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Improving sexual health in men with prostate cancer: randomised controlled trial of exercise and psychosexual therapies
- Preventing 'chemo-brain': Can exercise mitigate chemotherapy-induced cognitive impairment in breast cancer patients?
- Exercise as medicine in the management of pancreatic cancer
- Safety and efficacy of exercise during adjuvant treatment of high-grade glioma
- Exercise and nutrition intervention for patients with Psoriasis
- Feasibility and efficacy of resistance exercise in cancer patients with bone metastases
- The effect of an exercise intervention in prostate cancer patients initiating androgen suppression therapy
- Impact of the Cancer Council WA Life Now exercise program on quality of life, physical function and body composition in cancer survivors
- Exercise training to improve physical functioning and exercise adoption in lung cancer survivors: A randomized controlled trial
- Whole-body vibration treatment in prostate cancer survivors on androgen suppression therapy
- Randomized controlled trial of vibration therapy administered to breast cancer survivors